Dear Residents and Stakeholders,
We are pleased to announce that the latest drinking water quality data for the Fall of 2022 is now available for our public water supply. The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our community, and that includes providing access to up-to-date information regarding our drinking water quality.
What’s Included in the Report?
Our Fall 2022 Drinking Water Quality Data report includes comprehensive information on various aspects of our public water supply, including:
- Water Source: Details about the water sources we draw from to provide clean and safe drinking water to our community.
- Water Treatment: Insights into our water treatment processes and technologies to maintain water quality.
- Water Testing: Information about the frequency and types of tests conducted to ensure drinking water safety.
- Water Quality Metrics: Data on key water quality parameters, such as turbidity, chlorine levels, pH, and more.
- Compliance: Our adherence to regulatory standards and guidelines to safeguard public health.
Our Commitment to Safe Drinking Water
At the Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay, we take our responsibility for delivering safe and high-quality drinking water seriously. Our dedicated team of professionals works tirelessly to monitor, treat, and maintain our public water supply.
This latest drinking water quality report is a testament to our commitment to transparency and accountability. We want our residents to have complete confidence in the safety and quality of the water that flows from their taps.
Access the Report
You can access the Fall 2022 Drinking Water Quality Data report through the link below:
If you have any questions, concerns, or require further information about our public water supply or the report, please don’t hesitate to contact our Public Works Department. We are here to serve you and ensure your peace of mind regarding the quality of our drinking water.
Thank you for your trust in the Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay as we continue to work towards a healthier, safer, and more sustainable community.